List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] JBOSS / LifeRay
From:       Percy Barboza <p_barboza () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 23:51:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I am evaluating best practices for JBOSS / LifeRay setup.
Am using the default jboss location as /var/lib/jboss
On going through the LifeRay documentation its says that liferay home shoul=
d be one level above jboss home.

Anyone have any ideas or have any JBOSS/Liferay deployments that can help

Cheers
 		 	   		  =