List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: EventListener questions"
From:       Sebastian Schneider <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2010-02-28 8:38:26

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EventListener questions":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529002#529002

Author  : Sebastian Schneider
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s

Message:
Okay, speaking from a technical point of view Santanu Saraswati has done th=
e investigation which shows the reason for this behaviour. And to me it see=
ms this cannot be changed because of a common order of the described steps =
for automatic activities and user tasks. So technically it is kind of inten=
ted.
=C2=A0
But from my point of view this should work since there are no points speaki=
ng against using an EventListener in this way? I stumbled over this because=
 I needed to provide the task's details to an external system. So would you=
 say this is an improper use of EvenetListeners or Task Queries?

To reply to this message visit the message page: http://community.jboss.org=
/message/529002#529002