List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [JCA] - Re: Fungal RADeployer not handling empty
From:       "jesper.pedersen" <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2009-10-30 15:18:41

Thank you for the report !

It was actually JBJCA-204, JBJCA-205 and JBJCA-206 that made the deployment fail. \
These issues are now fixed.

Something for our deployment verifier once we get started on that task (JBJCA-201).

I will invite you to get involved in the embedded scenario. Currently the setup \
allows to do unit testing easy, but the whole area needs more work:

* Distribution

Can we do a split of JAR files - one for the application classloader; and the rest \
for a classloader in the application where the container is embedded

* Documentation

Provide complete documentation on how to setup the embedded environment including a \
full code example with build scripts.

* Use-cases

What are the real-world use-cases for the embedded distribution, can we do something \
to make it easier to integrate

So feel free to speak up on these matters - or even contribute patches :)

Hope to see you in the JCA Developer forum !

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4263193#4263193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4263193