List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JVM arguments for
From:       dgenkin <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2008-10-31 19:17:24

"PeterJ" wrote : anonymous wrote : I could not find SUN equivalents for
  |   | XXlazyunlocking -XXtlasize:min=4k,preferred=512k -XXcallprofiling
  |
  | I do not know of any equivalents to these in Sun's JVM.
  |
  | The ones you have set look fine, though I want to caution you about using \
-XX:+AggressiveOpts - this option sets a number of other options so you should always \
list it first otherwise it might undo options set before it. Also, the AggressiveOpts \
are tuned for a specific benchmark and might not be the best settings for your app, \
but you can find that out only by trying with and without it.

thanks Peter for your insight and help.

Does anyone know SUN equivalents for the following JRockit arguments?:
XXlazyunlocking -XXtlasize:min=4k,preferred=512k -XXcallprofiling

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186122#4186122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186122