List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How to send messages to a
From:       TheOverlord <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 16:38:00

So i believe I should have been looking up the ClusteredConnectionFactory using \
normal JNDI instead of HAJNDI. Something like this I assume:

  | Hashtable properties = new Hashtable();
  | properties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "machine2:1099, machine3:1099");
  | ctx = new InitialContext(properties);
  |
  | // Connection factory
  | ctx.lookup("/ClusteredConnectionFactory);
  |
  | // Lookup remote queue
  | ctx.lookup("queue/MyQueue");

Another question I have is would a connection obtained this way be container managed \
(pooled, etc) or would you have to take care of managing the connection.

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167979#4167979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167979