List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Seam,
From:       PeterJ <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2008-06-30 15:46:35

You do not need to copy Seam to the production server. Any applications that use Seam \
should include the necessary Seam JAR files as part of the EAR file.

I do not know what you mean by "Do i need seam for production enviroments ?" How is \
this question different from what you have already asked (and I have already \
answered).

Regarding your question "Do i need portal ?", only you would know the answer to that. \
But I can tell you that a portal is not required to run Seam applications.

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161549#4161549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161549