List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Upgrading from jbossws-native-2.0.2.GA
From:       medalhas <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2008-05-30 16:53:10

Hi,

Comparing the comunication between the client and the endpoint, with the \
3.0.1(unsuccessful) and 2.0.2 (successful) i've noticed in the http header the 2.0.2 \
has a "Content-Length: 240" and the 3.0.1 has "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" and major \
difference is the body before soap envelope there is few blank lines and "f0" and \
then after the soap envelope there is a "0".

I've tried jbossws-metro and the consumer worked just fine, but i needed to adapt my \
WebService (to create wrapper classes).

I really need help on this...

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154739#4154739