List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering appears okay,
From:       timfox <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2007-09-30 9:52:21

"fuzzybinary" wrote : Does that mean I have to set up two instances on the same \
machine at the same IP?  If so, does one of the examples allow me to test a \
distributed queue on two separate machines?  |
  | (Sorry, not at work and not close to the documentation at the moment.  Will \
double check everything when I go in later today.)

There is a file: jndi.properties in the etc directory of the relevant example. This \
gives the address of the server used to do the first lookup. As long as this points \
to one of the servers in your cluster you should be ok.

You should validate that the example first works as specified in the user guide first \
though.

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4090017#4090017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4090017