List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jPDL and BPEL Integration
From:       kukeltje <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 22:18:34

yes it is mature enough. Although I do not work for JBoss/Red Hat, I'm under an NDA, \
so cannot disclose the names, but some major institutions are using it. So the time \
to get on the open source bandwagon is now, honestly. But be aware that these are not \
end-user or pure business tools (as you've probably read in the blogs. Not only is \
this the case for jBPM, but also for licence-fee-required companies (I've worked \
with/tried several of them). Some java knowledge is needed (a little more than \
knowing what a classpath is)

JBoss Stream? JBoss Seam you mean... there is nice integration, although I've not \
worked with the integration part (I've worked with seam and am impressed)

Creating one model will result in to complex models, different concerns, different \
models... should not be to big of a problem... trust me..

BPMN/XPDL: You've probably read Tom's blog. XPDL is now officially the 'technical'  \
representation of BPMN, so those 2 are aligned. Still, there is JPDL, BPEL, ebBP. \
XPDL and ebBP can be realized on jBPM, since the core is in fact language agnostic \
(as can be seen by JPDL and BPEL being implemented on the same core.  Seam pageflow \
is btw also implemented as a 'language' on top of the jbpm core.

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023998#4023998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023998