List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Asynchronous WS invocation - advice
From:       clandestino_bgd <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 22:05:01

Dear JBPM people.
I have the folowing problem and just wondering how to design particular process, so I \
thought I may ask for some help here.

In one node I have to invoke my implementation of ActionHandler that will call my WS \
asynchronously.  The node then should stay in wait state
When WS sends response, my callback method should resume process and fire leave \
transition. I have studied the documentation, but am not sure what would be the most \
suitable process design approach. This node should not be performed by human, but \
should act as a system one.

Any hint, advice, small example, thoughts?
Thank you in advance!
Regards
Milan

View the original post : \