List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm 3.0 on tomcat
From:       meghanai_99 <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 23:27:26

Hello robik123 and others,

I am getting exactly same exception about userBean.userSelectItems from JSF. In you \
last post you said you had to include more jars, could you please be more specific \
and let me know which jars?

I am using hsql and tomcat 5.5.17. I used the dbvisualizer tool to verify that the \
users exist in my 'localdb'. My hibernate.cfg.xml looks like this -

org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
    org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
    jdbc:hsqldb://localhost:1701
    sa

Please let me know what I need to do here.

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3990290#3990290