List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] =?utf-8?q?=5BJBoss_Eclipse_IDE_=28users=29=5D_-_jbo?=
From:       oscar_linares <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2006-09-30 21:44:30

I have installed Eclipse 3.1 and Jboss 4.0.4.GA.
When I start the server using Run.bat -c default, it starts ok, but when I am trying \
to start it through Eclipse the following error appears:  \
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: de Exception in thread "main"  I looked up the \
configuration of the server and I execute the following instrution at system prompt:  \
java -Dprogram.name=run.bat -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:/Archivos de \
programa/jboss-4.0.4.GA/bin/../lib/endorsed -Xms128m -Xmx512m

The same error appears, so I think the problem is on the arguments.
So, what are the  right arguments to start the server.
Thanks

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975300#3975300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975300