List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate,
From:       brado <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2006-09-30 3:47:16

The typical way of creating a data source in JBoss is via a *-ds.xml configuration \
file in the server/deploy directory. I have the need to create and bind a custom \
data-source programmatically at runtime -- so my first question is how can this be \
done?

My second question is if it can be done dynamically, what can be expected with \
altering an existing data source at runtime, for example, changing login credentials \
on a data source?

Thanks for your help!

Brad

View the original post : \