List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - URL linking one cms html page to
From:       shaunenslin <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2006-09-30 3:17:45

Hi
I have created a new portal and dont use the default portal.
So to get to my portal I use the url http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/portal/portal/rapidtrade

I then have updloaded html pages to CMS that have URL links to other HTML pages in \
the same folder in CMS.

I then include the display the html page through the CMS portlet. So if I then go to \
http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/portal/portal/rapidtrade/Demos, it shows me the HTML page \
from CMS in a portlet window.

BUT, now when I click on a hyperlink and want it simply to come up in the same \
portlet window, it seems to go back to the default portal and default theme. It does \
show me the new htmlpage from CMS, but the theme etc. is all wrong.

The url that is displayed when I hover my cursor over the URL in the html page is \
http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/portal/content/demos/PocketPC/Installing/1.viaInternet.htm.

Does anyone know why the theme changes?

thanks

View the original post : \