List:       jboss-user
Subject:    Re: [JBoss-user]
From:       Thomas Heute <theute () jboss ! org>
Date:       2006-07-17 14:53:20

Please read the getting started document.

http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossseam/gettingstarted/index.html

All the examples work fine.

If you find places where the doc is not up to date, please point us to those
places so we can fix that.

Also please use the specific forum instead of this mailing list.
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=231

Thanks.