List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JMS Message Size Max Limit
From:       johnmeah <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2006-01-31 22:22:51

All,
    I spent the better part of the last couple of days researching this on and off \
with little support offered by the forums.  The resolution for this is to create a \
BLOB column with the appropriate message size you expect.  By default I believe it is \
1MB.  The table of interest is JMS_MESSAGES.  The column of intereste is MESSAGEBLOB. \
This column should be set to the max message size you expect.  In our case we decided \
to create the column with a 4MB size.

If this data were in the jBoss Application Server Guide I would have saved an awful \
lot of time.

P.S.  I'm not sure why these forums are treated like newsgroups.  This is a major \
marketing tool for jBoss so great support here would further the product.

Thanks,
John Meah

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3920814#3920814