List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Trying to get rid of Portal-server.war
From:       sandeeppujar <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2006-01-31 21:03:40

Hello,

I am trying to get rid of portal-server.war from my jboss-portal.sar.
And have only one war portal-core.war for my portal.

I tried this by copying the contents of jboss-web.xml and web.xml in \
portal-server.war to portal-core.war and restarting my jboss server.

My portal doesn't come up and I get exceptions which say operations Unsupported by \
the spec.

Any idea how I should put everything in a single war.

Thanks,
Sandeep

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3920796#3920796