List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - SNMP adaptor MBean reference to Spring managed beans issue
From:       karanUk <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2005-12-31 12:46:13

Hi,
   I needed to investigate jmx notifications emitted by spring managed mbeans and \
trapped by jboss's snmp-adaptor.sar.But after having added spring managed mbean added \
to the subcription list of snmp-adaptor's service.xml,doesn't seem to work. So is \
there a way i could refer SNMP adaptor MBean to the listeners list of spring's jmx \
notification implementation. Can we access snmp-adaptor bean thru jndi lookups?if yes \
what would be the jndi name of SNMP adaptor MBean?b'cause as per the mbean def

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.jmx.adaptor.snmp.agent.SnmpAgentService"
  |          name="jboss.jmx:name=SnmpAgent,service=snmp,type=adaptor,jndiName=DefaultSNMP">
  |
  |     <attribute name="RequestHandlerClassName">org.jboss.jmx.adaptor.snmp.agent.RequestHandlerSupport</attribute> \
  |     <attribute name="TrapFactoryClassName">org.jboss.jmx.adaptor.snmp.agent.TrapFactorySupport</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="NotificationMapResName">/notifications.xml</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="ManagersResName">/managers.xml</attribute>

it seems the attribute"jndiName" not applicable to SnmpAgentService.
And lookup by jndiName=DefaultSNMP results in not found exception.
let me know ur thoughts,
nkaranUk

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3915056#3915056