List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: SchedulerThread.executeTimers() in single tx?
From:       RAlfoeldi <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2005-11-30 21:39:04

Hi Koen,

seems like everybody is going skiing except for me. Looks like I'm doing something \
wrong and got to get my priorities right. I mean I live in Switzerland now!

It isn't all that complicated but it isn't trivial either. Its just a lot of code \
transaction getting in the way of the other.

I've already seperated the "normal" execution into some SLSBs and MDBs etc. Thats up \
and running. Read all about it: \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=72642 (don't read it, you \
already commented.)

What I'm doing now is using Quartz to trigger a SLSB that will retrieve the Timers, \
call another SLSB to execute the Timer and then delete / save the Timer / \
ProcessInstance. Its basically the Hibernate plumbing.

I was just hoping... maybe it's already there and I just don't see it.

Have fun in Wengen!

Rainer

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3909884#3909884