List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Latest source from CVS
From:       ScottDawson <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2005-11-30 20:22:50

Last night I downloaded the latest portal source from CVS - jboss-portal-2.2.  Now \
when I navigate to the test portlet, it shows the version as JBoss Portal 2.0.1-RC3.  \
Is that OK or does it indicate that I did not get the latest 2.2 source?

Also, the thirdparty/jakarta-slide directory was missing.  Is that a known problem or \
a problem in my environment?

Thanks,
Scott Dawson

View the original post : \