List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Delegation config error with AssignmentHandler
From:       davidsan1001 <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2005-11-30 18:36:11

I'm just trying to pass a property into my Generic Assignement Handler.  However the \
process does not deploy.  (If I take the property out it deploys fine)  Here is my \
code in my processdefinition.xml

  |  <assignment class="com.regutrack.rohsbud.assignment.GenericAssignmentHandler">
  |          	<User_name>Compliance Manager</User_name>
  |          </assignment>

Here is my GenericAssignmentHandler

  | public class GenericAssignmentHandler implements AssignmentHandler {
  |
  | 	private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
  |
  | 	String User_name;
  |
  | 	  public void assign(Assignable assignable, ExecutionContext executionContext) {
  | 	    assignable.setActorId("User_name");
  | 	  }
  |
  | 	}

I looked at the docs under Delegations here.  Seemed like the above should work
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=72818

I did get a little confused from this posting where the variable name declared in the \
Assignment Handler does not match exactly to the property tag.  (Its near the bottom \
of this posting) http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/jpdl.html#delegation

Help, how do I get this to work?

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3909842#3909842