List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Can JBOSS Portal work with PHP
From:       leewill <do-not-reply () jboss ! com>
Date:       2005-10-31 20:31:49

I didn't actually read its document yet, so this message may be a bit silly. We are thinking about using Jboss Portal for our next Portal project. Currently we are required to integrate some of existing php applications. PHP Web service might be a solution. However I'm wondering if JBoss Portal has a way to communicate non-java application without extra effort such as web service?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3904507#3904507

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3904507