List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [JBoss.NET] - Apache-Axis SOAP to Stateless Session EJBs - Message Style
From:       askaem <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-12-30 21:39:36

Greetings,

I apologize if this question was posted previously. I wasn't able to find it \
searching the forum.

I would like to find out if there is a way to interface stateless session EJBs with \
Apache Axis using the message style. Ideally, I would like to have the EJB methods \
with the following message signature:  public Document method(Document body);

and be able to configure my deployment descriptor so that the SOAP body is passed to \
the method, for example:

  | <deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
  | xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java">
  | <service name="Bean" style="message" provider="java:EJB">
  |     <parameter name="beanJndiName" value="ejb/Bean"/>
  |     <parameter name="homeInterfaceName" value="path.to.BeanHome"/>
  |     <parameter name="remoteInterfaceName" value="path.to.Bean"/>
  |     <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="test, test1"/>
  | </service>
  | </deployment>

This does not seem to work, so an alternative approach is to build a series of \
wrapper classes that handle the message request and then call the EJB methods. This \
is not difficult, but a "slicker" approach would be most appreciated. If anyone has \
experience with this problem, assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,
Eric

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3860241#3860241