List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss 4.0 EJB depending on external libraries
From:       bjiang <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-11-30 23:14:31

I have an EJB jar file that is deployed in the default server.  The EJBs depend on another utility jar file.  Does the utility jar need to be be placed in the default server's lib directory, or can I specify the classpath of the utility jar in a customized version of run.bat found in <JBOSS_HOME>\bin?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3856964#3856964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3856964