List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Installation & Configuration] - JDom + JBoss3.2.6
From:       Viseu_Prodigy <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-11-30 21:53:51

Hello,
I īve an application wich uses jdom but when i deploy it into JBoss 3.2.6 or 3.2.7RC1 \
i get an exception at run-time when i use something from jdom, like:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/Text.

What i don īt understand is that i can i copy the jar in JBoss in any place and \
nothing happens. I can īt find jdom.jar from the original package, so i couldn īt do \
something bad like replacing (in this time, i just trying to get things working).  My \
application have that jar.. so why it can īt found the lib? In JBoss 3.2.3 works \
well, maybe because there is a jdom.jar inside jboss/lib.. but in the others version, \
i put it there and nothing....

Tks

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3856957#3856957