List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Beginners Corner] -  JNDI tree not showing <jndi-local-name>dept/DeptFacadeLocal
From:       gopalsaha <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-11-30 17:45:01

Hello,
I have  the following stuff in jboss.xml .However the JNDI tree in jmx console only \
shows me the emote and not the local . <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS//EN" \
"http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss.dtd">

<enterprise-beans>

<ejb-name>DeptFacade</ejb-name>
<jndi-name>dept/DeptFacade</jndi-name>
<jndi-local-name>dept/DeptFacadeLocal</jndi-local-name>

</enterprise-beans>

<resource-managers>
</resource-managers>

Thnks in advance