List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Problem after redeployment of weblayer
From:       surak <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-11-30 13:52:04

I īm working with an webapplication using Struts in the weblayer, to protect the \
different Struts-actions have I specified:

  |  <security-constraint>
  |   <web-resource-collection>
  |     <web-resource-name>Admin pages</web-resource-name>
  |     <url-pattern>/admin/*</url-pattern>
  |     <http-method>GET</http-method>
  |     <http-method>POST</http-method>
  |   </web-resource-collection>
  |   <auth-constraint>
  |     <role-name>Admin</role-name>
  |   </auth-constraint>
  | </security-constraint>

The application is then deployed in JBoss4 and the first time it is launched \
everything works perfectly, a user can try the access an action, get a login-page, \
log in and then be able to access the action. But if I redeploy the application and \
then try to access an action I still get the login-page but after I have logged in I \
get a "403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied"

I īm having trouble figuring out where the problem lies, since it does work when the \
application is deployed for the first time on the JBoss. What differs from an initial \
deployment and a redeployment?

Any ideas anyone?

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3856874#3856874