List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HAJNDI Access Error via HTTPS from internal VM
From:       ahahamyan <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-10-29 19:15:35

I tested the lookup (using HAJNDI) from the server side using the native RMI protocol by using the standard org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory and a URL of locahost:1100 and the lookup from the server side works fine. Also I tested the same using the auto-discovery feature, by setting the jnp.partitionName as a jndi property and not passing in the provider URL. This also works as well. In retrospect I decided to use the auto-discovery feature from the server side exclusively since that is within the local network and there is little need to use http here. However, it is still a mystery why lookup via HAJNDI using HTTP(S) does not work from Jboss VM. However, the client access to the cluster via HTTP works well. Perhaps someone can benefit from using the config information I posted to get cluster access via HTTP(S) instead of only JRMP/RMI. The whole goal for accessing the HAJNDI from the server side was to lookup a mbean which is a HASingleton which may reside at any box in the cluster, this access is being done using SingletonJMX Invoker (RMIAdaptor) to then lookup the hasingleton mbean, this is very nicely documented in http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=55794.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3853325#3853325

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3853325