List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Orion Rhapsody
From:       erik777 <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-09-30 21:40:55

Has anyone been able to get a JMS Comm Point to work in Rhapsody with JBoss?  If so, \
can you please post the Comm Point configuration you used.

Currently, I get the following in Rhapsody when I try to start the point:

  | com.symphonia.rhapsody.commpoint.ConnectionFailedException: Failed to create \
initial jms connection with this configuration.:- nested message:null  | 	at \
com.symphonia.rhapsody.commpoints.JMSCommunicationPoint$JMSCommPointConnection.reconnect(Unknown \
Source)  | 	at com.symphonia.rhapsody.commpoints.JMSCommunicationPoint$JMSCommPointConnection.<init>(Unknown \
Source)  | 	at com.symphonia.rhapsody.commpoints.JMSCommunicationPoint.getConnection(Unknown \
Source)  | 	at com.symphonia.rhapsody.commpoint.CommunicationPointHandler.run(Unknown \
Source)  | 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  | Nested exception is:-
  | java.lang.ClassCastException
  | 	at com.symphonia.rhapsody.commpoints.JMSCommunicationPoint$JMSCommPointConnection.reconnect(Unknown \
Source)  | 	at com.symphonia.rhapsody.commpoints.JMSCommunicationPoint$JMSCommPointConnection.<init>(Unknown \
Source)  | 	at com.symphonia.rhapsody.commpoints.JMSCommunicationPoint.getConnection(Unknown \
Source)  | 	at com.symphonia.rhapsody.commpoint.CommunicationPointHandler.run(Unknown \
Source)  | 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3850047#3850047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3850047