List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Nukes User] - nukes 1.1 RC3 default theme
From:       gpcheese <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-09-30 13:36:34

1 I wish to use imagic as a default theme for newly registered users.
How can I do that ?

2 All the URL addresses show the jboss port number (8080), even if I
has a proxy setup to use apache as a frontend. Does any body know how
I could setup apache so that all the content is forwarded to port 8080 ?
The proxy works fine when I invoke my URL from outside nukes. I hope
it makes sense ...

3 Nuke is really cool but I don't have much time to spend trying to figure
out how to customise it. Is there specific training available on it ? Or any
useful book ? I already have the JBoss one year subscription.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3849992#3849992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3849992