List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Eclipse 3 + JBoss 3.2.5
From:       freefall <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-08-31 23:44:27

Hi, 1st timer here :)

I've installed the complete JBoss package, and the plugin for eclipse.
I've run thru this example: http://www.devx.com/opensource/Article/20242/1954?pf=true \

now I can create and deploy the war file to my server...but it does not recognise the \
url of the helloworld servlet.

The only thing I notice is the tomcat plugin is for vs 413 I think and the JBoss \
implementation contains tomcat5. I wonder if this is the problem.

Anyone got any advice / help?

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846818#3846818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3846818