List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss Unexpected Shutdown
From:       gopikrishnap <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-08-31 14:43:49

Hello,
We have an appliation using JBoss 3.2.3 as Application Server on SOLARIS OS.

Sometimes JBoss crashes(shutdown) suddenly without any warnings/errors. This happend \
3 times one day. We were not able to reproduce the problem consistently. But there is \
a problem.

Can anyone help me understand the cause of this problem.

Thanks
-GK

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846766#3846766