List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JBoss 3.2.5 - Persistent Sessions and JAAS Integrated securi
From:       BryanFeld <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-07-30 13:08:37

I am using JBoss 3.2.5 with Tomcat 5. I am using integrated container-managed \
security, by way of a DatabaseServerLoginModule. Tomcat serves this by way of \
FORM-based security.

When Tomcat 5 persists sessions (e.g. when I re-deploy an EAR file), it appears that \
everyone's security credentials are lost (e.g. not persisted/reloaded). However, the \
rest of their "session attributes" are correctly persisted and reloaded. They get \
sent back to the FORM-based login page, and after logging in, their session is back \
where it was.

The desired functionality however, is for Tomcat to persist the security credentials \
too, so that users never experience any hiccup at all.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3843732#3843732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3843732