List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Why is this logged with the WARN level?
From:       jiwils <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-06-30 21:57:59

I should have asked if there were any negative effects other than the use of CPU to \
reject the message from different parititions?

Furthermore to solve the problem of automatic port number selection (so we can do \
this programatically), is there any example JBoss/JGroups code that we could use to \
test to see if a randomly selected port number was in use for multicasting?

We are considering doing something like this or just using some kind of hash to \
(mostly) guarantee uniqueness.

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840526#3840526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3840526