List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Why is this logged with the WARN level?
From:       jiwils <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-06-30 18:28:03

I have multiple jboss cluster partiitions that can see each other (but they are named \
differently).

About every 10 seconds, I get messages like the following:

2004-06-30 09:22:39,900 WARN  [org.jgroups.protocols.UDP] discarded message from \
different group (cluster partition name). Sender was host:port (additional data: 16 \
bytes)

It seems to me that this is not really a situtation for a WARN message as it is \
completely expected given my environment setup.  Was this logged at the WARN level \
because usually this indicates a problem?  I am not sure why that would be the \
justification because setting this up requires some configuration changes that mean \
you were likely trying to change partition names in the first place.

Disabling this warning is difficult because I would like to see cluster INFO \
messages.  Currently, I have clustering messages logging to a different file, but it \
would be nice to have the ability to disable this type of message specifically.  Any \
suggestions?

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840501#3840501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3840501