List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Beginners Corner] - not woking at first time
From:       zhangj <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-05-31 20:47:03

I defined a class:
import com.sun.rowset.*;
import java.sql.*;
public class RowSetAdaptor extends java.lang.Object implements java.io.Serializable
{
	 private String s;
	 private CachedRowSetImpl rowset;

    public RowSetAdaptor()
    {
        		try{

			rowset = new CachedRowSetImpl();

		}catch(Exception e){System.out.println("constructor:"+e);}

    }

I put this class file in a jar and put this jar in the \
C:\jboss-3.2.3\server\default\lib in my code,I use this class:
RowSetAdaptor rs = new RowSetAdaptor();
or
RowSetAdaptor rs = null;
rs = new RowSetAdaptor();

the first time after start jboss,I get error:
constructor:java.lang.NullPointerException
but this only happen on first time,if I run it again,no errors,why?looks like \
something not been populate in the memory for the first time.by the com.sun.rowset.* \
classes are in th rowset.jar which is also in C:\jboss-3.2.3\server\default\lib \
folder

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3837000#3837000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3837000