List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Installation & Configuration] - Memory is reduced under Linux 7.3 and JBoss 3.2.1
From:       richardzheng <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-04-30 18:40:06

After the linux and jboss are started, memery is 166M free.
I have been viewing for several hours, there is no big changes. Everything is ok.
However after the system is running for more than 12 hours or so, memery is only 11M \
free. Then I shut down Jboss and start it again, it is still 11M free. It will be \
166M free unless I restart Linux. I am not sure this is Linux's problem or Jboss's \
problem.

Any helps are appreciated.

Richard

View the original post : \