List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Classloader question
From:       chrissirwin <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-03-31 15:58:55

Hi,

I am trying to deploy an MBean that uses classes from another jar file that I have \
built. How can I make the MBena class loader aware of this jar file? I have tried \
placing the jar file in the server/default/lib and server/default/deploy directories, \
but to no avail. When i step through the class with a debugger, the class loader only \
contains the 2 classes that are in the sar file. Do I need to add the jar file to the \
sar file? If so, then how do I go about doing that? I don't see any examples of this \
and can't find anything on this discussion group.

I am using:
Windows XP
Jboss 3.2.3
java version "1.4.2"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2-b28)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-b28, mixed mode)

Thanks,

Chris

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3828391#3828391