List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] [Installation & Configuration] - Re: How to pass env variables to jboss-service.xml
From:       r_rangana <nukes () jboss ! org>
Date:       2004-03-31 22:07:45

Hmm...if I add any xml code when I post a reply, they are missing. I added a snippet \
from jboss-service.xml. But they are broken. Bear with me, I'll repeat the question \
again.:

My question was  that there are variables such as [jboss.bind.address] under \
WebService section, used already. So, I would like to add similar one for port#.

View the original post : \
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3828439#3828439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3828439