List:       jboss-user
Subject:    RE: [JBoss-user] Setting number of threads.
From:       David Wade <David.Wade () optimation ! co ! nz>
Date:       2003-11-30 20:20:40

Bill,

Your reply seems to suggest that there is no limit unless I change to
PooledInvoker.  Given that I haven't done this, when I hammer the server I
get a message suggesting that I increase the maximum available threads
(sorry, don't have the exact message at the moment).

Will come back with the exact text during the day.

Thanks.
David