List:       jboss-user
Subject:    Re: [JBoss-user] Multihome JBoss Issue
From:       Bill Burke <bill () jboss ! org>
Date:       2003-11-26 22:36:51

Is the JSP and SessionBean within same VM?  Then just do new
InitialContext();

make sure that jboss/server/xxx/conf/jndi.properties has the Provider
URL commented out.  This will force JBoss to connect locally rather than
going over net.

Maybe you have a jndi.properties file?  Or maybe you have a Provider URL
hardcoded with your JSP.

Bill

--
Bill Burke