List:       jboss-user
Subject:    Re: [JBoss-user] Authenticated user timeout
From:       Scott M Stark <scott.stark () jboss ! org>
Date:       2003-09-30 20:41:04

In conf/jboss-service.xml add a DefaultCacheTimeout to JaasSecurityManagerService:

   <!-- JAAS security manager and realm mapping -->
   <mbean code="org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManagerService"
     name="jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager">
     <attribute name="SecurityManagerClassName">
       org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager
     </attribute>
     <attribute name="DefaultCacheTimeout">TimeoutInSeconds</attribute>
   </mbean>

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scott Stark