List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] ear deployer causes OutOfMemory error
From:       "Alberto Rodriguez Galdo" <tetoro () teleline ! es>
Date:       2003-05-29 21:35:16

Hi, i have several web aplications deployed as an exploded ear folder in =
the deploy folder of my server under Jboss 3.0.6. Everything was working =
fine until yesterday. I stopped Jboss and since then, when i try to =
start my server it gives me an OutOfMemoryException when the ear =
deployer tries to deploy my exploded ear app (it must exists as an =
exploded ear, it is not posible for me to pack an ear with jar). The =
rest of the server, jms queues, ejbs, and other servers start fine, the =
only error is the ear deployment one. My guess is that the deployer gets =
in an infinite loop, but i'm not sure. Has anybody solved this issue?

Please help me.

Alberto Rodriguez Galdo
tetoro@teleline.es