List:       jboss-user
Subject:    Re: [JBoss-user] Cluster/Farm Problems - corrupted zip files (JARS)
From:       "Dan K." <dantest () yorku ! ca>
Date:       2003-03-31 23:20:29

Hi Bela,

I'm sorry about hijacking this thread Jason et all, but it really did
upset me that I try to help others and when I need help, no one even
turns around, but I was nice about it since I do understand how things go
around here. :)

I have posted a more thorough report on my reproducible session
replication error in the jboss clustering forum:

http://jboss.org/thread.jsp?forum=64&thread=30341

And we'll take it to there instead, since this is the wrong thread to
begin with.  Thanks Bela.

Regards,
Dan