List:       jboss-user
Subject:    RE: [JBoss-user] *-ds.xml file won't deploy on 3.2.0 RC4
From:       "Demyanovich, Craig - Apogent" <cdemyanovich () apogent ! com>
Date:       2003-03-31 20:02:41

Hello again everyone,

If anyone can deploy an XA data source on SQL Server 2000, please tell me
about it.  No matter what I try, my data source is never bound in JNDI (as
viewed in the jmx-console in the JCA section) and therefore is never usable
by any application.  I'm growing increasingly frustrated that I am unable to
do it, especially since the *-ds.xml file format simplifies the work over
the prior *-service.xml file format.  As soon as the CVS server will give me
a connection, I'll issue an update to see if the latest source compiles to
something that works.  In the meantime, I look forward to any details that
you can provide.

Thanks for your time,
Craig