List:       jboss-user
Subject:    AW: [JBoss-user] JBoss: Not Ready For Prime Time
From:       "Jung , Dr. Christoph" <christoph.jung () infor ! de>
Date:       2003-03-31 6:48:55

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Now that is the point where I have to stand up. Where was your bug report?
Where was your contribution in the form of feature requests, fixes, faq
points such that other users of jboss (like you know refrain to be one of
those) who do not like hot-deployment can access the axis console directly?
I didn´t even know your name until this ugly posting.

We are working 11 hours a day and dedicating our weekends to improve JBoss
just to get to hear "not ready for primetime" instead of "good job, but we
could improve it here and there, heres my code that points into that
direction". Until I see a major part of JBoss users requesting me to shift
development focus, I will follow my own needs (the ones of my company,
respectively).

I find your destructive stance of leaning back and expecting everything to
run out of the box (without compilation) extremely odd. It will not work
except with open source projects sponsored by IBM and throwing a lot of
money and resources into it. Linux would have died with people like yours
(and how often have I compiled that kernel, I can tell you).

So, my conclusion is that you are not ready for JBoss and you have not the
slightest idea of team work and psychology.

CGJ