List:       jboss-user
Subject:    RE: [JBoss-user] JMS Durable subscription problems
From:       "Demyanovich, Craig - Apogent" <cdemyanovich () apogent ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 17:03:28

I can't say.  I searched the forums two days ago for the same problem that
you were having, and I found a few threads which simply said that
<mdb-client-id> should be <mdb-subscription-id>.  After I made the change,
the problem no longer occurred.  I'm sorry that I don't know more.  Try this
search string, quotes included, on the forums:  "The connection has already
a clientID".

Good luck,
Craig