List:       jboss-user
Subject:    [JBoss-user] Tyrex in production ?
From:       David Luis Fernandes de Araujo <david.araujo () isp ! novis ! pt>
Date:       2003-02-27 19:42:42

Hi,

i have two jboss instances running in differente machines, frontend and backend,  \
with the frontend making calls to ejb's that are in the backend. I'm using tyrex  for \
the remote calls because of the distribuid transactions.

Now my question, do you think my system with tyrex is ready for a production \
enviorment ?

Do i have an alternative for making ejb remote calls between jboss instances, instead \
of tyrex ?

Thanks a lot

.david