List:       jboss-user
Subject:    Re: [JBoss-user] Problem with ServiceController.create( ObjectName, Collection )
From:       David Jencks <davidjencks () directvinternet ! com>
Date:       2002-12-31 3:03:21

Please file a bug and assign it to me.  Please include at least this much
info.

if you want to speed things up, if you can turn your problem into a  test
case in the org.jboss.test.jmx.test package that would be really helpful.

BTW I notice another problem... the dependencies are getting repeated on
restart.

Thanks
david jencks