List:       jboss-user
Subject:    Re: [JBoss-user] Hibernate and JBoss 3.0.4
From:       David Jencks <davidjencks () directvinternet ! com>
Date:       2002-11-29 16:53:38

Autocommit on is required by the jca spec, and should have been the case
for 3.0 versions as well.  You should endevour to make the transactions be
controlled by the jboss tm/jta/cmt etc.  For a somwhat similar example of
how this can be accomplished look at tjdo with the jca support patch I
submitted. (this may be difficult to apply since I haven't updated the
patch to remove the parts covered by a previous patch which has mostly been
applied)

david jencks